Saturday, April 14, 2012

5 Months Old



Well, my sweet baby girl turned 5 months old on Monday.  So, yes this post is like 5 days late but time is scarce now a days!  She is growing fast!  She loves to play with her toys, and reaches for everything.  And of course anything she can get her little hands on ends up in her mouth!  She rolls over both ways and does not like to sit still.  She still hates any kind of solids, so when I try and make her eat them she spits every last ounce out of her mouth while making the "this is disgusting" face.  I mean I don't know how rice cereal, apples, peaches, and bananas are all so gross.  You would think at least one of those would be yummy!  She also hates anything on her feet, if I do put socks or any kind of shoes on she pulls them off  within the first 5 mins.  I love her little thighs and I just want to pinch them all the time!  Also I love her rockstar hair that does everything but lay down flat....it also has a slight curl to it which I am loving as well!  She still has bright blue eyes like her daddy, and I love it and hope they don't change!  Oh and of course I can't stop kissing those chubby little cheeks of hers!

We visited the Easter Bunny last friday and as you can tell from the picture below she was so excited to be there lol!!!


She has just recently started to not like to be on her back when she is playing.  As soon as I lay her down on her play mat on the floor she immediately rolls over to her tummy and realizes that she cannot reach her toys.  So she desperately tries to get to them, which she obviously can't because she cannot crawl yet. This makes her so mad that she can't move yet so then she starts screaming in frustration.  I think we are going to have a crawler sooner than later!

She starts out happy.

Then slowly starts to get frustrated.

And then of course the screaming starts!

I never posted her 4 month stats that are now a month late as well.  She was in the 50th percentile for height and weight just like she has been from day one.

  • She weighed 12 lbs 14 oz 
  • She was 24 1/4 inches tall




2 comments:

  1. She is so cute and look at all that crazy hair! I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he! She's getting so big! I love that max had to be in the picture too.

    ReplyDelete